Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aurichprogesterone Soft Gelatin



Ball Dragon Reborn
( make click on the images and the super veran great for copying)



Well all does seem to be a second film, about the adventures of our favorite anime, I mean " Dragon Ball " that seems according will the name of" Return "( Reborn ) . It is a fact that will see (at least) a sequel, to be called Dragonball 2. Reborn as IMDb. Com
So
said the publication of the IMDB. Com :

With Piccolo ally with Goku, the Earth is threatened by an evil known as Saiyan Raditz , who seeks to destroy Goku .

Some fans leaving the imagination :


But as actors, they will go much deeper into the world series television intergalactic travel- included. Ah, another rumor: Vegeta could be the villain of the story . Some comments on these:

    Words
  • Justin Chatwin (Goku ) on the sequel: "I know what they are prepared for the second and it's really cool! It is more true to the saga of Dragonball Z , where he goes to other places, other characters, other fighters and lots of action that is really impressive. " "It actually goes deeper into the land of Dragonball Z and is simply amazing. Falls squarely in the legend of Dragonball . I can not say much more than that, but it made me think it will be a great relief in that part, because there is so much we have not shown yet. "
    words of James
  • Marsters (Piccolo ) on the sequel: "I hope the movie does well, because my character is really interesting only interesting in the second movie, I mean, it's interesting now! But his journey is really developed in the script for the second film. " "All I know is I've signed for three movies, but I would like to have five or seven. You could easily use the money from current revenues to achieve the seven films. "

Either way, the safest thing is that if you have second part, the characters that appear that still not known. Hopefully the reviews have helped to realize that out of the story is not good. Since the anime is good as this. I have never complained of an episode of DB, Good only with the first of DBGT but that is natural, since he was no longer Akira Toriyama , the creator of the anime.

To my opinion I think they should do a sequel about the androids, they would be more easily bring the story to them because they always think of machines that will annihilate. Or do it in 3D, that would be a better option , I hope you have enjoyed the information (not think) and comment that perhaps we listen ..!
And a great gift AMV, enjoy:




0 comments:

Post a Comment