Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oakley Razor Blade Parts



Hi all, I created this blog as a showcase to my concerns as a future sports journalist. Current practice in the television company's most critical situation in Latin America with Tampico, Tamaulipas, and while I'm there and see how it's all as journalism is made, my chances of working or at least develop in the company are practically nil, because I personally believe, lack of vision by the people in charge, not giving opportunity to young people to enlist a little more on the role of reporting.

So from now until at least July 12 I decided to give a little coverage from my trench so we'll see starting tomorrow with the start of the 2010 World Cup, along with small global data (and not global) and small columns about how that happens in soccer from the national and international levels, and say it will be until July 12 because I know that such success can have this blog, if we get more of what we believe will extend far can and time permits.

For now here is everything and start a project as successful as I hope everything I propose. For your attention, gracias.Buen day to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment