Football Results
I stopped writing in this blog only started the World Cup and I confensar I started writing because I was going to start the World Cup and the euphoria of that I won, like most people.
This was to stop writing it, because I kidnapped football. Because more than watch games from around the world, which was very difficult, because I do not have SKY, which was responsible for depriving us of all parties mundial.Pero beyond that SKY and television stations and all the story, the euphoria of what football is for the most celebration, we ate so awesome, I'm quite sure it was not the only thing left to do many things to see some World Cup matches, only matches Mexico of these one I am 100 percent sure no one could escape. There are still several days
football today already qualified Holland in the final, so there was still 3 games of football, then do not expect much from this blog because as I said a moment ago, football has kidnapped me and only champion able to pay my ransom. See you soon =).
0 comments:
Post a Comment