UGLY PRETTY WOMAN BEAUTY CRUSHED.
Tic toc tic toc, is the church bell to mark the day an hour to arrive, the woman that disagreement and angry, decides to visit a while the temple of God. I think in my position right lateral view from the window, I saw it touched up, I was one of those little girls Weird that future will come a chair, a tea and a gossip advance. Valgame Jesus, this woman was a charm, I say big because I wanted to be like her, I told dad ever, the strangeness of the case was her laugh and frown on my naive bad taste, so he said, and told me, but I do not want that, so total, that each heartbeat had on the day was for the nice weekend gossip that went to church. I liked his deep black eyes, his candid body, her wrinkled hands that drew maps faded, I think it was a woman of the world, the world had she stayed, she turned and then returned, she was a woman from church, the beauty of the church .
will say something bold, that mujersilla is waiting to die, does not believe in the man who never fell in love and sometimes he settles into his couch proved porous to red heels and wait for the object and sometimes I suspect that the man did not come, rather I think it gave a tour of the city and wait for the lady sleep, you might want to see it pretty. I will say something else, after she tested her heels, going to church and visit the street, turn home and the only thing is that tape strips covering his body full of schemes that gave life, almost everyone speaks of lemony bitter moments.
In short, I have tea with the beautiful.
The curtain opens and you start function ...
The idea came the day of the bomb, the first idea: repesent the impact of a person falling to the pavement (no matter your gender.) Then I turned to several authors such as Orlan, Norberto Bermejo and others and in the course of the week is rethinking the idea.
occurs to me to make a box with cubicles depicting the torture of men in the midst of violence, physical assault and torture as a result of the first idea "bomb in the seventh town." Case continued investigate the materials, but at this point I find the idea of \u200b\u200bwomen within the social role and I can think of treating beauty of women becomes torture.
recap everything is generated the idea of \u200b\u200bthe second module, taking into account the magic of the plane, sculpture.
TORTURE OF BEAUTY.
This was ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment