is customary bite my nails and touch my lips when my music player sounds Bello Bello April April ... you're voice. But today, not today I write to the teacher of my class from 7 am today, I have wanted to stretch around the world and stick like chewing gum on every site that brings me good memories, or where a water is deep and beautiful, I say that I love ; stay onboard at each site that brings good memories because inside me is a deep hole you want to live on.
I have a true and valid excuse well I want to stay stuck on a pole as a stamp and sniff the dogs eyes, hear the perfume girls and lick the sound of the street. Tell me that will try me and I promise to make a shoe-shaped drawers for your princess, and has a face of a bitch (not your imagination fails you and understand that I mean a four-legged animal).
So making my feet I eat the little bit of land, apart from in the city and countryside, in the grass and the sidewalk, in the mountains and the beach, I recommend the days and nights I do not want to be bold, or make indecent proposals, I just want to make sure it is you who accompanied me. I see very worm, with a funny green hat wearing a feather on the tip of his finger, I dig the means and understand that the bags are more useful for streams. His hair is pretty, green if I get hungry, do not mind, go to sleep that morning and made us late.
PS: Whenever I'm late, I do not like early, thirsty skin.
PS: Whenever I'm late, I do not like early, thirsty skin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment