Vip Unlock Combination
I Quit Champion
Source
Ole Journal
FIFA is also dazzled with the eternal Matias Almeyda and ran his career in an interview for your site official. "I take every minute to enjoy," he told the Pelado.
Matias Almeyda remains. Captain and River figure not only in Argentine football marvel at their presence. Therefore, with 35 years only in the DNI, FIFA interviewed him for his official site to explore their past and present. "Everything happens for the desire to be put to this profession. When one is becoming bigger and sees that he has little football decides to use every minute to get the best, "he said.
Looking back on his career, Peel recalled his first time." The other days were fulfilled 19 years of my debut. I was 18 and was another hunger. Installed was not as business as now: our goal was to play in first and get to the selection, "he said. And its infancy compared with that of young people starting today. "Today it looks more the economic side, is counterproductive. Gone is the hunger for glory, the desire to stay training longer to improve. Football is an accurate reflection of how we live, "he said. In reviewing
not forget his early departure: "I retired at 30 to dedicate the field. But eventually I realized that I was happy. " And although Matthew does not regret her decision, accepted the difficult times that had to overcome far from the ball: "I have no regrets, although I know I gave years of happiness. In the depression I had, I hurt and damaged others. Avoid that part, but the decisions are well taken, "Be honest. "The reasons for that determination so drastically? "Football is pure success. If you played well today, tomorrow all speak well of you, people on the street greets you in a particular way. It becomes all false and that made me sick."
four years after being sidelined for the August 30, 2009 returned football. That day, River beat Chacarita by 4 to 3, and Almeyda entered the second half. "The day I returned to the activity I remember everything (...) It was very deep, was full of feelings." "Most players are removed when the physician does not give more, but I left knowing I could. Luckily I could now go back and enjoy every moment," said midfielder Jota Jota team.
To close, Matthew told his dreams for the future. "I'm going to coach, I have defined and continue my life tied to football," he said. But before you meet a player's ultimate dream: "I win the title, would enjoy a great happiness. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment