Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where Do I Buy Evian Water In Australia

Craving (Madrid)

In this tiny restaurant (there are only 16 people maximum) in Calle Ferraz, Cesar Rodriguez and his wife delight its guests every day. They have an extensive menu, and luxurious decoration. Nor amenities such as parking. But they put all their love and dedication, and it shows. I recognize that Nacho, a friend of mine, I took the other day to dinner, I had never heard of Crave. But then as I began to investigate. Abraham César García was formed, and a little over two years was launched this adventure with his wife, who is responsible for the room.

As I said, the letter is very short. 4 starters, three meat and three fish. That's it. Snacks served us a chickpea casserole (very rich) along with a surprising and refreshing orange caipirinha.

incoming
We like ravioli in chicken fricassee with sorrel juice, parmesan cheese and sherry reduction. Different dish and very successful. Also a truffled grilled scallops on a light cream of leek and crispy veal hills. Also very rich, and also the perfect texture. Plenty of nose. We also carried out on the table oyster on algae, so they said, was very rich.

As main courses, we reviewed most of the letter. Fish, butter fish (remove Kabuki, I had not seen anywhere else) roasted garlic on garlic soup and salmon roe (a success) and roasted red mullet with udon noodles to romescu (also very accomplished). Among meats, a rack of venison steak with trumpets of death and cream ennogadas goat cheese (praise!) and tataki of beef tenderloin with mashed fresh oregano parsnips (rich, but normal). Also some partridges, which seemed less successful than the rest.

Rich desserts, highlighting a spectacular cheese. Good service, although the dining room, despite being tiny, it seems a bit soulless and cold.


Basic information:
CRAVINGS
c / Ferraz, 36 Madrid
Tel: 91 547 40 46

Average price: € 50
Wheelchair accessible
Closed Sunday and Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment