I took off the ground and wearing shoes that are glued green mud, my head is unable to disperse between air tangle of desires, my voice catches the whirring of the bus and my body is frozen, it's like a lot of chips tetris will meet to pigeonhole my movements perfectly. I feel free in here, inside my smell, my flesh, I am passionate fans and I loathe those who do not define their passions, I like biting my nails when I see a scene where two individuals come slowly or necessarily feel impatient when they leave. Soon, little is about time to give my first word to all the public who are with me tonight in the dark passage of a bridge, 7:10 minutes mark my watch and it occurs to me saying I'm on my skates and my butt hit the ground, to the function.
0 comments:
Post a Comment