Literature Binder. Higuera de Vargas in the July 26, 2006
release the book with the Book of Illusions by Paul Auster
published this winter in the Instituto Cervantes its collection of authors the complete works of D. Antonio Machado in two volumes.
In one of its sections, entitled Literature Binder seemed to me that the poet brought together under that name the writings dedicated to the works he read. From there I took the name for this notebook.
Later in Spring, Abel gave me The Book of Illusions when we went to see him in Madrid and visited the book fair because he likes to Paul Auster, is a faithful reader of his work and knows it.
chose this title for me and others wondering, as I said because I knew my love García Márquez and from their point of view of New York was to Paul Auster that Macondo was Gabriel García Márquez.
Reading Book of Illusions attracted me and I could not leave, I finished in Montilla to travel as we passed Burguillos Higuera del Cerro. Then I start the book Literature as a bloc imagined more beautiful than that I could find in the tent of Tiburcio or at least more special and more elegant design, yet in this book tip over my notes and ideas on books read.
0 comments:
Post a Comment